Sunday, April 6, 2014

When it rains it pours...

Hi there,

This is just a quick post to inform you of why I may be absent in posting for a couple of days...

I started this blog in the midst of writing my first novel.  I was at a point where I hated everything I had written (about 30k words) and was about throw it all out. 

So I started this thinking I could take my mind off of writing for a moment, connect with other writers and readers and try to find some inspiration to keep on going.

It worked and I've spent most of the last two days writing constantly.  I keep trying to make myself focus on reading so I can get some reviews up for you guys but I'm hesitant to stop writing because who knows when I'll catch a flow like this again... you writers know what I mean I'm sure.

I've reached a major milestone in my novel, though I still have a ways to go and I've even started a series of short stories that I hope to have out even sooner than that.

So please, just bear with me while I ride this wave and I'll be sure to get some awesome reviews out as soon as possible.

Thanks,

♥ Chloe

2 comments:

  1. I like to go bike riding read a book by the waters to help clear my mind and get inspirationjust some tips to help you get inspired to continue writing a novel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey when it hits you have to go with it! Hope you are still feeling the flow!

    ReplyDelete